All of us continue to be deeply touched by the tragic human impact of the Ebola virus disease, and by the heroism of healthcare workers, service men and women, and all those providing aid to its victims. In the face of this continued concern, we offer the following resources for information.
Infographic provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Ebola Outbreak Information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Advice for Colleges, Universities, and Students about Ebola in West Africa
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health Information on Ebola Outbreak in West Africa
- Tufts University Health Service (Medford/Somerville campus)
- Student Advisory and Health Administration (Boston and Grafton campuses)
- Tufts University Risk Management and Insurance International Travel Resources
- International SOS Ebola in Africa
- CDC Travelers’ Health
For more information
Please contact your healthcare provider for any questions about your personal health, or if you believe you may have been exposed to a communicable disease. For all other inquiries, please use the form below.